Legos is the first fixed and mobile phone “pure player” operator providing its services exclusively in white label mode to local operators and integrators.
A visionary approach :
Back in 2004, Legos was a pioneer when choosing SIP Technology.
Since then, SIP technology has been adopted by all actors. Thanks to its continuous innovation, Legos still maintains its industry lead and remains a pioneer.
In 2006 Legos has been rewarded by RNRT & ANR, a public fund for the development of SIP service within the mobile environment, a reward gained in partnership with a Virtual Mobile Operator (MVNO) and a university R&D laboratory
The BornSIP platform supplies those services:
Telephony, Voicemail, Faxmail, SMS, Visio telephony, converge Voice/Fax/SMS/Instant messaging.
In 2011, Legos added mobile telephony services to its offers in white label mode and developed complementary and convergent services with wired telephony.
In 2014, Legos builds its Mobile Core Network Infrastructure and becomes Full MVNO.
All of these services are provided over a broadband connection and are independent of the geographic location of the customer
Highlights of 2016
- Participant to Deloitte Fast 500 EMEA
- International Expansion through participation to major conferences/tradeshow : Mobile WOrld congress, ITW (International Telecom Week), MVNO Congress, Capacity Europe
- Legos joins the GSMA as associate member
And Tomorrow? Accelerated growth
- • The two growth boosters :
- Combination of each customer’s individual growth
- Combination of the growth of each of our 3 services
- Multi-year contracts yielding regular revenues
- A reservoir of innovating services